- High compressive strength and tensile strength.
- Freedom to fix outlet connectors along the length of the channel as per sleeve
locations specially in case of podiums.
- Composite material offers less thermal expansion as compared to polymer concrete,
polypropylene, and high-density polyethylene.
- High impact resistance as it is tough, flexible and not brittle.
- The strength strength to weight ratio in FRP is much higher than other materials.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Secured locking arrangement with anti-rust plated locking plate and fastener
- Low coefficient of friction enhances water flow rate