- Inherently resistant to a wide range of acids, alkalis, sulphates, and detergents.
- The Duro series are highly durable and light weight as compared to concrete.
- The compressive strength of polymer concrete is four times more than the conventional concrete.
- It has an extremely low water absorption rate and an in- built slope with an ultra- smooth finish due to which the discharge rate is higher as compared to concrete.
- Light weight, easy handling, installation and reduces overall cost compared to RCC
- The smooth surface of polymer concrete allows water and dirt particles to run off quickly – making it easy to clean.
- The complete water tightness of the channel body right up to the top of the edge-rails, and the very smooth surface increase discharge volumes during extreme loads such as storms.
Application: Ramps, cross-roads, podiums, landscaping, driveways, basements.
Installation: slide show photos