- High compressive strength and tensile strength.
- Freedom to fix outlet connectors along the length of the channel as per sleeve
locations specially in case of podiums.
- Composite material offers less thermal expansion as compared to polymer concrete,
polypropylene, and high-density polyethylene.
- High impact resistance as it is tough, flexible and not brittle.
- The strength strength to weight ratio in FRP is much higher than other materials.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Secured locking arrangement with anti-rust plated locking plate and fastener
- Low coefficient of friction enhances water flow rate
Channel for collection of meteoric waters. The material has an excellent resistance to chemicals and organic agents and it is “self-cleaning”. This channel is shock resistant, unbreakable and can guarantee high performances even in presence of thermal shock (from -40° C to 100° C). It is available only in black colour, in different designs and sizes. External inlet diameters are 50/63/75/100 mm, bottom outlet diameters are 75/100 mm.
Made of PE-HD (high density polyethylene).
Used for the collection and drainage of rainwater and for the discharge of liquids for industrial use. It can be combined with a wide range of gratings in order to be used in pedestrian areas, driveways, roads, highways, ports and airports.